Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

More coming soon; FREE PRINTABLES

So this month and a little of last month I had spring break and Honestly, I've been dealing with very personally family issues that's affecting my artist life. I've been very depressed over it but none the less life goes on right? I hope all of you are doing much better then I have been doing and I hope you will all understand that I'll be taking a small break and continue to update once a week after my situation gets better. BUT videos? Ha, Well here's what I have planned next, A doll review video on a few chinese brand name dolls. Also a finished factory loft doll house update and room tour. Yeah I know I finally finished the loft and I have no pictures to show for it yet lmao. Let'sssss see I also made a recipe fore sheabutter cream spicy muscle cream. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this free Mokos and Poki Gable Box.  <-----Just click the link to get it This free gift was to celebrate my store turning 3 years old and I never got around to sharing it soo TAAADAAAA
Anyways When everything clears up in my life that's causing me to be so depress, I'll be back (slowly though) See yeahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment