Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014

How to make a dollhouse out of Cardboard and Caulk: Factory loft update

So assssss you should know if you're reading my blog and stuff I have been working on this dollhouse working with cardboard and caulk so todayyyy I have updates. I have been going through a lot of stuff that's preventing me from finishing up furniture thats for sale. I'm moving so slow I'm wondering If I should get a sweat shop LOLZ. Anyways here's what we got so far.




So With the bricks I painted them then took white craft paint and dry brushed it over the bricks to look more realistic and I painted the walls the same way to get the factory affect.
I added wood flooring from scrap book paper and painted the rest to look like concrete.
Here Are my dolls to scale :D 



I also added these wooden beams to the ceiling. 

Can't have a factory loft without metal vents
But thats all for today!! :) I'll update again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment