Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

How to make doll food miniatures: Fast food: Chick-Fil-A sandwhich and waffle fries

So I decided to do a tutorial video for this week. Yayyyy!! Ha, I hope you guys will subscribe to my channel on youtube. I became an official youtube partner today which apparently anyone can dooo! I'm excited because I can further edit my videos and share my work and products with you on etsy. First off In my video I promised free printables to help you create your own miniature chick-fil-a meals. I will put the links to these files here.
I'm sorry the steps are so fast but it was all i could do to shorten the video. I desperately need a new video editor to make my life easier. OI! Anyways I hope you guys subscribe like and comment. See you soon! Oh and Just in case you guys don't have adobe reader. Here's the free template I made as a picture! :)

6 comments:

  1. Cool, I like printable stuff for my 12 inch barbie dolls (check out my froggy stuff for cool ideas)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. buy sushi rice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to dig deep and kickoff utilizing resources that I received from you. Your exuberance is refreshing. Office Catering Services Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. mycfavisit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog. Thanks for such post and please keep it up.
    Thanks for such post and please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete