Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2014

1:6 scale Articulated doll dog pet review

So on my etsy I made an item that is completely customizable but I feel like I didn't express how amazing this new toy I make really is so here is a nice review on the dolls
Here is Tyler with our little friend Hatchiko. 
As you can see, he's a big dog but, we can and have made smaller breeds of dogs like
bagel, the beagle puppy.

As Tyler is once again demonstrating how cute real dogs are for pets. 
Now on to the articulation of both dogs 

Here we have hatchiko standing and bagel half setting. Now watch them change pose
Now here is Hatchiko stretching himself out and bagel trying to climb on his back.
Bagel got herself on top of Hatchiko pretty easily. Tyler is here showing u how
cute she looks in star doll accessories and how tall the dolls are compared to her.1:6 scale  is great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment